Monday, July 4, 2011

Boom Chicka Wow Wow

Happy 4th Everyone!!  Love Monday Holidays!!  But what I'm learning is that I really don't know how to do "nothing".  WHAT??  When did this happen?  When I forget how to simply just do nothing?  Was it after my first child was born?  Not sure, can't remember back that far to be honest, but I can tell you that doing nothing is harder than it sounds.  I mean you have to sleep in for starters.  Exactly how do people re-program their internal clocks to do this randomly?  My success at this is 7am.  I want so badly to sleep till like 10 am or even shoot for noon!!  I mean after all my children are the most successful people I know at doing nothing and it comes so easily for them!! ha!  Then once you've slept in, you have to just lay there and turn on the idot box and watch nothing!  Some people get out of bed to do this on their couch....I've heard.  This is the do nothing schedule for the rest of the day with random trips to the kitchen to grab whatever doesn't take any effort to shove in your mouth.  I'm just not good at nothing.  I get restless and want to do SOMETHING!!  I used to be so good at nothing but somewhere along the way, all that talent for nothing disappeared and something just took over!!  CRAZY!!  Oh how I miss those nothing days and skills because now I have to figure out either how to do nothing today until this evening when I have something to do, or..............fail at doing nothing and get up and get my something going!!  ha!  Have a great 'NOTHING" day.

No comments: