Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Turbo Jam Lower Body Workout

Love Turbo Jam workouts!! Yesterday I did the Lower Body workout which is only like 26 minutes. Talk about quick and to the point oh my!! You are started off immediately with weights. And of couse me being me grabbed some 8 pounders! Not that big of deal right? I can handle it. Then you get to use the ever so fun thigh bands. These are no joke!! I decided to use my bands from Brazil Butt Lift instead. They are smaller and I wanted to be as effective as I could be. I love this workout, I haven't done it in a while and my lower body is screaming that back at me today!! It litereally kicked my lower body awake to say the least!! This one is definately going back into my workout rotation in preparation for our upcoming stair climb event!! Tubo Jam Lower Body is part of the Fat Burning Elite package!!

No comments: