Friday, November 26, 2010

The day after

Does anyone one else feel fat today?  Not that I feel totally tub-o but....just saying.  I purposely wore clothes that fit yesterday to remind me not to over eat.  I think I did pretty good.  The spread was HUGE!!  The limit was a small sampling of everything, which of course added up to ENOUGH.  My limit was two deviled eggs and ohhhh was that one tough!  Patting myself on the back here......my deviled eggs kinda ROCK so it's so hard not to totally scarf.  Now if I can just keep away from them until their gone!!  Bad thing good is that I have to go to work today so access denied!! ha!  Looking forward to getting back on track with my workouts!!  Thinking it is Chalene Extreme/Turbo Fire/Treadmill/Swim kinda season.  Ohhhh, I can't decide because I love them all!!  Also wondering who I will give the gift of fitness to this season!!  Gotta pay it forward you know!! So.....hi ho hi ho, it's off to work I go.  I'm sure SOMEONE needs a swim suit today!! 

No comments: