Monday, November 29, 2010

Stop.......breathe

What an amazing weekend and Holiday that blessed us.  We so missed Kori.   Kyle is back at UNLV, kids are back to school.  Tree is up, and I might say that it is a lovely tree indeed.  My boys definitely questioned why we weren't using our old decorations, but understood my desire for preserving them to some day pass on to them.  I must admit, it's different looking at our new tree.  But a good different.  I had to just sit and stare at it in the dark after putting it up last night and just thank God for all he has done for our family.  We are truly blessed.  Shannon got to go help minister yesterday, the Chiefs won, and we got a new tree put up and we got to see Kyle play in his worship band at his church!   Plus!!!!!........everyone ate leftovers!! Ha!  I now have room in the fridge!!  How great a day was that!!  Ohhh.......I so love appreciating God in the everydayness of our lives.  OK, I know that's not a word but I'm making it one today!! :)  So....stop.....breathe.......and take in all HE has done, appreciate HIM in EVERYTHING!!  Even the leftovers, because HE is an amazing provider!! :)



This week is going to be crazy for me at work.  Feel free to drop some prayer lines on my behalf!!  Boys HS swimming begins, and we have two Level II events on the books for this weekend!!  Still waiting patiently for God to bring me someone who would love to be apart of this business.  We have two meetings on Tuesday and an EVENT on Thursday!!  Crazy huh?  Looking forward to NEXT Monday!! ha! 

No comments: