Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I will rejoice and be glad

This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!!  The enemy will take NO residence upon me today!!  I claim a joy so deep that it causes me to weep before the Lord!!  OH MY!!  I absolutely love love love love worshiping God!!  It places me right into HIS arms.  I can let the tears flow without even knowing where they come from.  Being in His presence is so amazing!!  My mind can honestly not even conceive of his greatness.  My heart breaks for the lost.  My heart breaks for all those who don't know what I know or who choose not to believe.  His love is so great like no other and His mercy unstoppable.  Today I will stand in the gap and cry out names before the Lord!!  Why must they be so stubborn Lord?  In the depths of their souls they know, there is a feeling that something is missing, there is a great mystery, there is a searching taking place Lord.  Seeds have been planted, shower them with rain like none other!! Surround them with your greatness! 

Oh yeah!!  Did I mention that I'm a Jesus Freak!! :-)
I'm not a church freak, or a religion freak, just a Jesus freak.


It's okay, I try not to go deep on this blog but sometimes I can't help it!!  If you knew my story, you might understand......but we ALL have a story don't we?  We all have gone through stuff.  We have all fallen, stumbled, sinned, and are broken.  That's why I'm so thankful, for all He has brought me through because I"M STILL HERE!!

Well, I have a bird calling my name........I'm going to actually try some new seasonings this year.  Okay okay, I will admit I've never seasoned my turkey before, it always tasted good!  BUT.....I tasted some seasoned turkey last year at church and OH MY!  It was yummy!!  Funny how you never really know what your missing until you try something new!  I want to learn to make my turkey taste like that, so wish me luck! 

No comments: