Saturday, April 2, 2011

16 reasons I love Relational Marketing

Not sure where it came from, but it came.  I love people!!  I'm a people person.  Maybe all that waitressing I did as a teenager helped me to pick up on and anticipate others needs.  Or maybe it was my collection job that trained me to help someone do the right thing even when they didn't want to pay their debt.  Definitely beginning my own service based business fostered that love.  I believe we are all created to serve in some capacity.  How we choose to do that defines us in a sense.  I remember back in the day.........because I'm so old now (ha ha) when I first heard about network marketing and how it was this thing called a pyramid scheme and people who got in were suckers.  I had no clue what any of it was and had absolutely no interest in finding out either, I wasn't a sucker!!  Years went by, I grew up, had a family, stayed home, homeschooled my children and when the season came upon me, believed just enough in myself and my people skills that I could start my own company.  Since I was never told I couldn't, I guess I just believed I could.  So I did, and was successful.  I worked long hours, sacrificed my childrens activities and so much more.  Rewarding, yes but at a very high cost to my personal life.  How do others do this?  Ugghhh. Exhausting!! Here is what I learned ~  Let me tell you.....it's all about relational marketing folks!!  After owning and building my own company for 8 years, I sold.  It was bittersweet.  I was also introduced to network marketing.  What I learned is that I had networked all my life!!!  I just wasn't getting paid for it!  Are you kidding me?  My husband and I jumped in and quickly learned how much fun it was meeting so many new people, but also how rewarding it could be.  Did we get rich?  nope.  Did we make money? yep  Did we continue in the business we first tried?  nope  Did we meet tons of people that enriched our lives?  absolutely.  Do we regret investing?  not for a miute.  
You see, here is 16 reasons why relational marketing is so awesome. *thanks Craig Holiday*
1 - Level playing field (everyone starts in the same place)
2 - Little investment to start (it took me $11,000 plus to begin my other company)
3 - It depends only on yourself (yeah scary but rewarding)
4 - Immediate mentor ship program (everyone in the business wants you to be successful because it benefits them as well)
5 - Seniority mean nothing!!  (no politics or tenor, you more than welcome straight at the top)
6 - You choose your own level of success and income
7 - Most relational marketing opportunities can be done part time with less risk
8 - RESIDUAL INCOME (enough said)
9 - Exponential growth (look it up!!)
10 - You get to pick who you work with (can't do that at your J.O.B.)
11 - Building something for the next generation
12 - You business is based on YOUR effort
13 - The bigger your business gets, the LESS you have to work!!
14 - Economic Proof - a lot of relational marketing opportunities are economic proof!
15 - You can have Success and Significance at the SAME TIME (helping others)
16 - You can't fail ~ the law says you give & you will receive.  You reap what you sow!


I'm not saying this is for everyone, If you don't like helping others, do not attempt this type of opportunity.  But if your tired of trading your time for money, maybe it's time for a change.  Find something, anything that you have a passion for and see what opportunities are out there.  
For me:  I have struggled with my weight all my life, still do.  I found the only way to help myself stay healthy and fit is to help others do the same and that holds me accountable!!  And guess what?  That too has a relational marketing opportunity, so now I get paid to do what I love and to do what I was doing for free before I knew of the opportunity.  Am I getting rich?  Not yet, I haven't decided that is what I'm in it for but I know the opportunity is there if I choose to embrace it.  I have friends that are so I know it can be done.  I do however create residual income every single week from being a product of the product.  I have managed to surround myself with others who love what I love and want me to be as successful as I want to be.  I profit financially, emotionally, physically and even spiritually.  I haven't had to sacrifice my family once in the Beach Body opportunity.  I win.  How's does your job compare?






To learn more about the opportunities I'm involved in visit me at http://www.ynotgetfit.com/ or  http://whatif.124online.com/

No comments: